- Art Competition Entries – Taking a Photo of Your Artwork with a Digital Camera
- Domestic Violence and Immigrants
- Insider Tips on Health Care Savings – Private Health Insurance Quote
- Commercial Loan Repayment – Can You Handle the Truth?
- Tips for Agents in Finding Property Buyers in This Commercial Property Market
Tag Archives: relationships
The Teaching-Family Model changes bad behavior through straight talk and loving relationships. Findings In the late 1960′s, psychologists Elaine Phillips, Elery Phillips, Dean Fixsen, and Montrose Wolf developed an empirically tested treatment program to help troubled children and juvenile offenders … Continue reading